Conocybe

The fungus inedible conocybe photo and description of non-edible and poisonous mushrooms. Pictures of poisonous mushrooms for parents and children

The fungus inedible conocybe photo and description of non-edible and poisonous mushrooms. Pictures of poisonous mushrooms for parents and children

The fungus inedible conocybe – A poisonous mushroom with an interesting appearance and color, is of no interest to the cooks, however, many dangerous wizard declare edibility of the mushroom, and even very pleasant taste. One thing for sure – it is better not to practice on their own health.

The form of the mushroom cap conocybe conical with small ribs. The diameter of the cap reaches 2-3 cm. The stem is straight and very thin, painted black. From flesh smells of dampness, even this one time can cause to reflect on the edibility of the mushroom.

Virtually no importance for the fungus climate or location where it will still grow, as long as were thickets of grass.

Leave a Reply

Войти с помощью: