Ingredients for soup with mushrooms “Forest Fairy Tale”:
- 200 g pork tenderloin;
- 300 g fresh wild mushrooms;
- 0,5 cups of blackberries;
- 4-5 potatoes;
- green onions;
- parsley or dill;
- 4 pine needles (needles);
- salt to taste;
- ground pepper;
- bay leaf.
Delicious soup with mushrooms, a recipe:
Meat cut into portions, cover with water, boil, add the mushrooms (chanterelles I took, but you can and mushrooms and butter mushrooms). Cook until tender meat. Attach diced potatoes, pine needles, brambles (tied in cheesecloth). Cook for about 30 minutes.
Add finely chopped onion, parsley or dill, bay leaf, pepper, salt and remove from heat. Before serving, remove soup from needles and blackberries.
The secret of cooking mushroom soup:
- Mushrooms can take any, to your taste;
- Soup is good, when to add 1 tablespoon just squeezed lemon juice.